is blogging...
  • Portfolio
  • Home
  • Contact
  • Monday, July 16, 2012

    Queen of (Monochromatic) Couture

    Yesterday was a super fun day for me. It was my dear friend's birthday and she invited my friends and I over to her house for a barbecue. Conveniently, she lives right across from the Night Market (Night It Up) that was happening in Markham. If you've read one of my previous posts, you would know that I'm a night market addict. So there I was again, chilling at the night market. 

    It was rainy yesterday and the weather was just having mood swings. I guess you can't say it was a bad thing since it was evidently less crowded than it would have been on a sunny day. That being said, less people and more food for me! 

    Aldo printed headband | Seductions top | Silentworth lace shorts
    Vintage purse | Locket from Hong Kong | Banana Republic thong sandals

    So as you can see, I am currently going through a turban phrase at the moment. You can't really go wrong with a monochromatic print like this one. I kept things simple with a loose top and a pair of lace shorts. I knew I'd be pigging out at the night market so something comfortable would be the best. I needed a very subtle shot of colour so I brought out my Queen of Couture locket. I honestly cannot wait to go jewelry splurging when I get back to Hong Kong.

    On the side note, I've been up to something lately! I'm not going to reveal it just yet but here's a sneak preview! Stay tuned for some exciting news! 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment