is blogging...
  • Portfolio
  • Home
  • Contact
  • Tuesday, June 26, 2012

    A Tropical Pink

    I love my pink shorts! Brightly coloured bottoms are very popular this season. They're extremely fun and playful and so perfect for this summer! Not to mention they are more versatile than they seem. I decided to pair it with my tropical rompers as I really wanted to wear that print today, yet I did not feel like a one piece. Drawing from the pink of the floral print, the pink shorts went extremely well to create a seemingly coordinated outfit. Weather was a bit chilly today so I topped my outfit with a long, black cardigan. To finish off, I simply tied the outfit together with black and gold accessories. I feel like this outfit was my subconscious' yearning for tropical weather. Please be warm again, Toronto! 

    Morgan cardigan | Seduction floral romper | UK2LA pink shorts
    Vintage purse | Patent black belt | Nine West studded flats | XXI gold rings

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment